Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was wonderin if nebodys had any experiences with tirepackage.com. i ordered a set of rims from them last friday n then i looked some reviews and a loooot of people were saying they are not good at all and they dont answer the phone and they sometimes dont even send their things out that were ordered. so i was wondering if nebodys had any GOOD experiences with them? im hopeing somebody has or i just lost $900 bucks on rims.

·
Registered
874 Posts
No experience with them but if it is on a credit card you can always fight it if there is a problem, I kind of tend to read reviews before I drop that kind of coin. Hopefully you get what you paid for in a timely manner and have no problems.

·
Super Moderator
11,165 Posts
Let a reasonable time pass before you start to panic. Go by your experience and then let us know.

Clint

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok. i mean im not really worried to much right now. it was only last friday i ordered it. i just was curious from what i read about them. and yea discount tire sounds like a plan to me. i like them or tirerack but i cud only find these rims i wanted on tirepackage. so ya i went for it. hope i get them soon!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Why do people always do reviews AFTER they place the order? This is one thing the Internet is good for. NEVER spend money with a company until you have checked it out. By sending in your money, you keep sleazy operations intact and they just lure in others. I'm not trying to be critical but posting a warning to all those who have not had 45 years of experience in dealing with suppliers, commercial, wholesale and retail like I have. Caveat emptor! Let the buyer beware.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well usually i do read reviews but i saw the rims i wanted n i just went for it. n then i decided to do sum research but i did call the company today and they answered the phone and said that theyd ship out friday so we'll see.

·
Super Moderator
11,165 Posts
well usually i do read reviews but i saw the rims i wanted n i just went for it. n then i decided to do sum research but i did call the company today and they answered the phone and said that theyd ship out friday so we'll see.
I'm betting they show up as promised and this was all for nothing. Please keep us posted.

Clint

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it isnt all for nothing even if they do show up. i think its good to hear what other people think about places regarless.

·
Super Moderator
11,165 Posts
If they show up as promised, and you put a thread here saying how good they were to deal with, has a different tone than how this thread started.
I am a believer that the internet does as much harm as it does good. It helped to ruin the Titan in many peoples eyes. I owned one for three years and was a great ride but online complaining scared many away who would have really enjoyed having one.
I'm not bashing you, just trying to point something out.
Post some pics of your truck as soon as the rims are on it.
Good luck.

Clint

1 - 13 of 13 Posts