Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was is the best sounding exhaust for the 4cyc. i want a deep thoughty sound of a V6 or V8. i was thinking flowmasters but dont want to spend the money on something that sounds like crap.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
your not going to get anywhere near the sound of a v8. your not goin to sound like a v6 either. whatever muffler you put on it will sound like rice. IMO. everyone IMO.

·
Registered
106 Posts
i dont have a four banger but from what ive been told flowmasters are better on bigger engines. Magnaflow sounds better on V6s and 4 cylinders. ive listened to clips online and have found that to be true. magnaflow has a lower tone also. magnaflow is more expensive though

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
i dont have a four banger but from what ive been told flowmasters are better on bigger engines. Magnaflow sounds better on V6s and 4 cylinders. ive listened to clips online and have found that to be true. magnaflow has a lower tone also. magnaflow is more expensive though
will have to disagree here, magnaflow gets you a tone. not a rumble. flowmaster will ge that low grumble. even out of a v6. i should know lol. ive had both and by far the flowmaster sounds better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.