Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
can i find a whole new replacement exhaust system oem preferred or would i have to pray and junk yard hop? just found out my exhaust in my 2004 2wd crew cab is pretty much busted in like three parts and its sounds like a dmn tractor

·
Super Moderator
3,507 Posts
The whole system from Nissan (which would have been made by Calsonic, most likely), is mostly discontinued. You "may" still be able to get the muffler/tailpipe assembly for around $300 from Nissan, but it depends on your wheel base. There was a 116" and a 131" wheelbase (Crew Cabs came with short and long beds). Most of the hangers and related parts are still available from Nissan. Go to NissanPartsDeal.com and search for what's available by your VIN #. There are aftermarket parts available from Walker, Bosal and AP Emissions; go to Rockauto.com. Perhaps a better option would be to have a custom exhaust shop make an exhaust system for it; you may find that they can fabricate and install a complete exhaust system for what it would cost you just in parts! I wouldn't recommend using used exhaust parts from 35 year old Nissan trucks...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts