Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have 2004 crew cab XE with the long bed and my exhaust is completely busted to the point one of the cats fell off on me while i was driving on the highway. (luckily i was able to pick it up) i was wondering if there is some where i would be able to get a whole replacement exhaust system from, or even a diagram with the part numbers for all the piping so i can order the ones that are busted. or am i better off taking it to a muffler shop and have it welded back together

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Local muffler shop could fabricate for you in a couple of hours.

Reactions: smj999smj

·
Registered
163 Posts
yes i agree.. with the age of your truck i would just go to your local muffler shop and have them fab it up for you.. it will end up being cheaper and prob better built than the OEM Nissan exhaust

I would stay away from Walker branded exhaust stuff as they are very very cheaply made and will rust out in months

·
Registered
2004 Nissan Frontier XE KC KA24DE
3,549 Posts
Depending on exactly what you need...it may be cheaper to cross reference the OEM part #'s and get aftermarket parts and install yourself.
For example the mid pipe or front pipe.

·
Super Moderator
3,507 Posts
I've always preferred Bosal over Walker exhaust. The only thing you may still be able to get from Nissan is the muffler/tailpipe assembly. I would check with a custom exhaust shop; they may be able to fabricate a system with aluminized pipes and install it for the same as you would pay for just the parts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts