Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to say hello and dig ya'lls forum. I used to have a 05 Frontier but with no aftermarket support I sold it quick. I am now the proud owner of the Toyota X-Runner. I have done every mod known to man with this truck (damn near). And Super Wertys times are valid.

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
nice Xrunner, i just joined on XR underground myself

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice Xrunner, i just joined on XR underground myself
I exited that forum due to the queer moderating staff. I go in there as a guest and have to weed through the young kiddie posts if ya know what I mean. You will see what I mean. :) Thank you on the compliment. I am interested in what Nissan NOW has to offer in the aftermarket.

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
lots of offroad parts so go fast still mostly custom DIY.

I was just there to find info on colors and where i can get paint for a project truck

·
Premium Member
1,011 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you running on ethanol??

Nice truck dude!! You should post in the taco thread to let the guys know.
Yes ethonal. Picked up 35hp also running it through a 7th injector. Gives a great cooling affect in the summer. Thanx for the compliment.

·
Super Moderator
11,063 Posts
It is mounted between the throttle body and the s/c intake. Lol. U know Sam at ARP?? I just bought head bolts and main bolts from him got them yesterday. Lol
So, when are you coming back with a Frontier? You said you've done all you could to that nice red truck...

Clint

1 - 12 of 12 Posts