Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spotted a small truck that we do not have in the states here in Europe. It´s a mitchi-*****y LS200 (I think). This is not made by GM like the one we get in the states.

I sort of like it. Sporty, Stylish, Diesel...

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
That's different for sure.
Maybe a little too rounded for my tastes.

Euro style antenna on a truck?

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for posting up some more I only shot one of the truck. The Yellow truck looks like a 1st Gen Frontier.

Also a lot of vehicles here have air rams. I´ve seen a couple on mini vans.

·
Registered
521 Posts
they are sold here as well ugly as sin, not as much power as the navara

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
I spotted a small truck that we do not have in the states here in Europe. It´s a mitchi-*****y LS200 (I think). This is not made by GM like the one we get in the states.
GM does not build Mitsubishi in the States. Chrysler does. They have for a long time now.

·
Registered
354 Posts
GM does not build Mitsubishi in the States. Chrysler does. They have for a long time now.
Yep. The Mitsubishi Raider is a rebadged Dodge Dakota. I think I've seen like 2 of them on the road in the past 5 years.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
Mitsubishi and Dodge go back a long way. The 1986 Dodge D50 was a re-badged Mitsubishi Mighty Max, and Dodge was using that same 2.6 4cyl in some of their other cars as well. The new Mitsubishi truck is on the Dakota platform with some cosmetic chances. Very similar to how Suzuki slightly changer the Frontier and calls it theirs.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Some company re badges the Colorado I thought. I thought it was Michi... My bad!

·
Registered
3,248 Posts

·
Registered
12,584 Posts
anyone planning on converting their 05+ fronteir to a suki front end?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts