Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
yeah those do look good, but i think they are illegal at least in NY anyone know for sure if they are? i know the headlight covers are illegal but i dont know about tail light covers.

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
Night Shades and a little clear can get you tinted taillights. Just don't overdo it on the spray or it can get real dark quick.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I want euro tail lights since blacked out lights do not look good on light colored trucks. (White)

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Why don't they smoke the back up & turn signal lenses like the did on the 00/04 Frontiers.That would look good too.

·
Registered
395 Posts
That's definitley for the 01-04 for sure. I'm not sure if the 98-00 are the same as the 01-04. If they do have them for the years 98-06, the picture they have posted is not the same for all models.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Yeah that pic looks like the old generation.98 to 04 are the same,except for the smoke tinting that started i think in 2000

·
Registered
166 Posts
The pictures they display on websites are not always the exact product your ordering. It's just to give you an idea on what they look like. The guy I spoke with when ordering stated they they had them for the new Frontiers so I guess we'll see in a few days when I get them.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Bighert3rd said:
The pictures they display on websites are not always the exact product your ordering. It's just to give you an idea on what they look like. The guy I spoke with when ordering stated they they had them for the new Frontiers so I guess we'll see in a few days when I get them.
well if the guy verified it for you, then we are all anxious for you to get it. since the website doesnt have pics for it, hopefully you will install it and take pics of it so we can see what it looks like.

good luck and let us know how it goes.....

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hell yeah! nice find, hopefully they'll be the right ones.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I tried to delete this but it wouldn't let me.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Bighert3rd said:
Come to find out the Euro's that I orderd were not for the 05...good thing I called back to double check. The guy I spoke with said they will be out in about 2 months.
it's good that you double checked. it's bad that we now have to wait a couple more months. :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts