Make: Nissan
Model: Frontier
Trim: Pro-4x
Color: White
Mods:

Interior:
Weather Tech floor liners, Uniden CB

Exterior:
Curry receiver hitch, 20 inch Amazon LED light bar mounted on front bumper, Firestik 3ft antenna mounted on a Firestik door jam mount between the tail gate and the driver rear tail light, and Kansas City Chiefs license plate frame!

Drivetrain:
Rear axle breather relocated to rear passenger tail light.

Suspension & Tires:
Nisstec Gone Moab MK84 extended travel kit with sway bar removed.

Armor:
Shrock Works rear differential skid, Hefty full aluminum skid plates, White Knuckle Offroad rock sliders and a Shrock Works front bumper/radiator skid.

Performance:
Regular preventative maintenance.

Gear and Other:
VIAIR air compressor, full first aid kit mirrored off an IFAK, tool bag with a full set of standard hand tools, recovery strap with multiple D-ring shackles, foldable shovel and emergency toilet paper...

In Progress: Nothing

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Good looking truck ... white Frontiers are the best!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got my Shrock Works front bumper and Amazon special LED bar installed this weekend. I also took the sway bar out while I was at it. I took it out for a little shake down run with my son. I should have removed that stupid sway bar a year ago. I have some poser shots too on the flex with my new suspension setup. I found that the e-brake line on the rear end is acting as a limiting strap, time to figure out a fix for that...

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Been a while since I posted!

Only updates are that I'm on 285x75s now, and I've purchased some new camping gear including an ARB Elements fridge, fridge slide (on the way) and a solar powered dual battery setup. I built the solar panel bed rack with basic home tools and steel from Home Depot.

·
Registered
2013 S 4X4 CCSB 2" lift General Grabber ATx
148 Posts
My excuses for not getting that bumper are wearing thin...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My excuses for not getting that bumper are wearing thin...
I can't say enough "good" about Shrock Works and their products. The bumper is extremely high quality and worth every penny. I'm honestly surprised how well the powder coating has held up. I've now lived in Nevada, Florida, and Utah with this bumper and it has stood up to the salty Florida air, and two nasty, salty road Utah Winters. I've also beat the crap out of their diff skid and it has held up well, and never left me stranded. I just wish Shrock made a high clearance, wrap around rear bumper!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got my ARB Elements fridge slide installed. I've also got a 100ah deep cycle battery in that Plano box in the front of my bed to power it. This ARB stuff is expensive, but it sure is high quality!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts