Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
1,175 Posts
I got a 2022 Frontier SV 4x4 crew cab yesterday Nissan had a $500 rebate on and the dealer discounted it nearly $4000 off it was their last 22
That's the best deal I've heard in a long time. I know Nissan announced they would trim production earlier this month from the parts shortage so it surprising to hear they made a discount like that. But I expect things will return to normal as the cost of money goes up and inflation keeps eroding the economy.

· Registered
2022 Nissan Frontier King Cab 4X4
960 Posts
When I had my recall the showroom was full at the dealership I went to. They even sold something off the floor. They had at least two P4X. Things are getting better.

· Registered
195 Posts
I've used Autotrader on my last 2 trucks. Sure I had to ship one to me and the other was 1800 miles away but for the prices I got it was worth it.

In 2019 I found a used 2019 Pro-4x with 21k miles. Paid $22k, shipping Florida to Vegas was $1200. Retail was $27k. Gave that to my son to buy a 2020. Due to covid I could of sold it for $28k.

March 2020 found a new 2020 Pro-4x in Houston for $34k OTD. MSRP was $39k. Local dealer was $37k and I asked if they could come down at all and they said they won't even talk to me. So flew to Houston and drove back to save $5k+

I see current deals on the 2022 for about $2k under MSRP. The local dealer here has a base Pro-4x for $50k. They are retarded here in Vegas.

· Registered
850 Posts
I got a 2022 Frontier SV 4x4 crew cab yesterday Nissan had a $500 rebate on and the dealer discounted it nearly $4000 off it was their last 22
Does appear to be $500 in BONUS CASH on a '22, however, none on a '23. And I certainly find it hard for a dealer to be discounting one $4,000 (unless they had it already marked up $4,000). Heck, that's like $2,000 under invoice. I simply don't believe that deal.
Prove me wrong! :)

· Registered
2022 Pro-4X
141 Posts
I have heard used car demand is dropping pretty fast. I expect incentives to return pretty soon on new trucks.

Before COVID you could get good deals on Frontiers but it’s going to come down to supply and demand of course. I know the supply chain is still a mess so who knows.

I just took a look around locally and found a few green pro4x for sale at MSRP or just slightly under ($500 or so).

When I bought mine in earlier in the year I had to drive a few hours to find a green one and it was a struggle to get them down to MSRP and take off all the BS options.

· Registered
850 Posts
Slowly but surely, the 23's are beginning to become discounted. Market Adjustment should be O V E R ! ! (if a dealer you visit still has a market adjustment, move on).

There were 28 '23 Frontiers when I got mine ~ week ago. Pro4x's don't sit on the lots long. Market it flooded with S and SV's here.

I've seen like a $1700 discount on a Pro-4X on a purchase.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts