Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
D-Lux said:
Here are the offical events and dates associated with our club as well as calculated coordination with NOAS (Nissan Owners Assoc of the South)

I will start offical threads for each event when that event is closer to the date. Please go ahead and mark your personal calanders for these dates and events. The thought process is 2 fold: Every Quarter (3 months), there will be a rotating meet and greet somewhere in the state. I also try to plan one wheeling event per month if possible for ENCXC (mild and Moderate Trails), and coincide it with NOAS (moderate to extreme Trails) as well as break out to other places than URE for us. If you have any comments or suggestions please submit them to D-Lux via Private Message and they will be concidered for the club calander by senior memebers for approval.

Heres to good times, Good friends and great Wheeling!

March 6 - ENCXC Raleigh M&G - Parts mod day to get the parts of Highrollers Xterra.

March 27th - Hold this date for future event.

April 9-11 NOAS River rocks GA

April 16-19th-ENCXC / SXFC URE informal run. This willl be a joint run with the southern guys comming up from Florida (A bunch of Brad's buddies) Should be a great turn out since its multi club.

May 14-16 NOAS Coal Creek Tenn

May 22 Hickory M&G

June XX-XX Poker RUN URE

June 12- 13 - Official ENCXC run to URE.
This will include offical run T-shirts, Raffell / Door Prizes, Group cookout / BBQ)

July 17-18 NOAS to Harlan Ky

July 31 - ENCXC Gulches SC - Informal

August 14 - ENCXC Charlotte M&G

August ?? NOAS / ENCXC and Toys for Tots Calliente

September 11 - ENCXC URE Run informal

October 8-10 - NOAS URE Run Offial Noas Run

October 23 - ENCXC M&G

October 30 - Huneycutt Halloween Party
All are invited for my Annual Halloween Costume and Birthday Party

Nov 20 - ENCXC URE Run informal

December 4 - ENCXC URE Run informal

informals Runs are for anyone and everyone nissan jeep whatever. Free run for all. just show up

The Formal ENCXC URE run in June is for active members of the board, Preferbaly Nissan owners only - no tag along friends, for the raffel and such for offical club buisness.

If your intrestrested in going on the NOAS Runs, Please visit their club Board for more information, as this thread is for general dates and coordination only.
please try to join in some of the fun!! ENCXC is a good bunch of guys and we have a great time wheeling and camping. if you need any further information please see encxc.org or shoot me a PM!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
I might be down at URE same weekend as the NOAS ride oh well guess i gotta find some jeep guys to run with.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts