Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just bought my 5th Nissan. Two Pickups, Two Sentra's, and an Altima over the years.
A 2019 Midnight edition Frontier. She seems to be everything I was looking for when I found her. I’m hoping that we have as long and happy relationship as I had with her predecessors. Oh, Emmylou Harris is my favorite musical artist, first song I heard on the radio after I bought the truck was Boulder to Birmingham, which happens to be my favorite song of hers. So, you see, it was kinda meant to be. Hope to meet lots of you here.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Welcome. That’s country, right? I’m allergic. Enjoy your new truck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it cosmic-country
Just call is cosmic-country. Emmylou was a protege of Gram Parsons. Being a child of the sixties I grew up with the Byrds, of which Gram was a member for awhile. But to hear her harmonies along with her beauty, well, a teenage kid from the south fell in “love” and I haven’t ever changed. It’s all good though, I like all music, where do your taste fall?

·
Registered
680 Posts
I’m just yankin ya. I grew up in the 60’s/70’s, so a lot of that stuff sits well with me... Stones more than Beatles, Black Sabbath, etc. But CSN, Neil Young are huge favorites. Nirvana, Pearl Jam, love everything RATM did, Claude King (Wolverton Mountain is my favorite song of all time) and Lyle Lovett (?) is prolly the closest I come to country. There’s a ton more (ZZ Top, SRV, almost any other Texas blues band) that I could list...

Rock on, E Driver. Thanks for the chat!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts