Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys... I've been posting for a little while here and just got around to taking some good pics. I have an airaid intake, magnaflow exhaust, pathfinder window switch covers, Kenwood DD headunit, infiniti tweeters, and a couple other things im forgetting. I just took the air dam off the front last night. Anyway, heres the pics:
In front of the 'yacht club' I used to go to b4 Katrina...

And heres a few random pics. One at a small lake nearby and the other at the entrance to a trail. I used to ride here all the time but they give tickets for it now :x

Future plans... PRG lift, BFG AT's, JBA headers, and an infiniti 10 under the back seat. Let me know what you think of it so far...

·
Registered
368 Posts
Looks great! I just removed my NISMO stickers today and have two sets of chrome NISMO leters to apply to the front doors later tonight... I will post pics when that's done myself.

Would like ot see your DD Kenwood unit, any interior pics?

·
Registered
345 Posts
StormNISMO said:
I've said it before and I'll say it again............. I shoulda bought that blue!! Great Lookin' Truck!!
I agree...that's blue is nice...Interior pics plz! :D

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Like StormNISMO said, I should have bought that color too. The Nismo decal actually looks pretty nice on the blue, sort of patriotic.

OkieScot

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here are the two interior pics I snapped. I didnt have time to dust the interior after going down a trail w/ the windows down... I'll get better ones soon.

Heres a random shot I thought was pretty cool...

And this is to prove that I dont mind gettin her dirty! Shes gets a mud bath at least once a month but I"m sure to clean her very well afterwards as you can tell. I've even clay-barred it once...

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol.... that chunk missing from the driveway in the last pic is from where I drove my Supra too far off and the downpipe tore up the concrete! I got lucky nothing else happened. I never noticed that in the pic til now though!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hey bwarren I am from the MS coast as well. I would love to meet up with you one day and hit them trails, but my Frontier is only 2wd. I have not seen your truck around town, which I am usually in the Gulfport area. I have a 06 black CC SE, I will definately keep my eye out for you. What year Supra do you have? My other vehicle is a 92 240sx with SR20DET. Good to know there is another Frontier enthiuasist on the coast.

Will

·
Registered
345 Posts
Thanks for the interior pics! Did you install that deck on your own? I'm thinking of getting a Panasonic DD or an Alpine IVA-W200 DD deck soon...Don't know which yet...

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
4drfrontizzle.. Im from Dhead. I've love to hit some trails. I'm only 2wd also, but I've got a locker. I work at sams and go to JD so I'm always over that way. Ive seen a black CC at JD all the time but I guess its not you. Oh, and my Supra I was referring to was a 91. It was my 2nd supra, but I sold it after Katrina because I could barely get around in it w/ all the debri. It was turbo, 5spd, sunroof (rare option)... white package, lowered, custom downpipe, straight 3" pipe no cats or muffler, intake, NGK iridiums... and the list goes on...

And yes, I put the cd player in myself. It wasn't hard at all. I did have to take the dremel to the kenwood trim piece to "customize" it to fit 8) , but it wasnt a big deal.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
Binford said:
Looks great! I just removed my NISMO stickers today and have two sets of chrome NISMO leters to apply to the front doors later tonight... I will post pics when that's done myself.

Would like ot see your DD Kenwood unit, any interior pics?
i removed my nismo stickers as well. that is the 1st thing i did to it when i brought it home from the dealer. i think they look like sh*t on any color!

·
Registered
1 Posts
bwarren228: I have the electric blue, also. I noticed that the plastic (cowl?) just above the front bumber reflects a different color under some light. I see the same thing in your pictures. Do you know if that is typical? I appreciate your time and help. It was really nice of you to post the pictures.

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good eye... the dealer had to repaint mine when I picked it up do to some rock chips I was persistant about. Unfortunately this blue is a hard color to match and in direct light it is slightly different. Any other time it is hard to tell. I figured instead of them repainting it again though I would just live with it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts