Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would be down for an Eglin run over Labor Day? I'm itching to get back out there, and am pretty sure I can get the weekend off. We could also do it the weekend before or after Labor Day, but I wanted to throw a date out there to see what would work. Everyone who wants to go; post up and tell us when would be best for you.

Also, I started a mini-page for Third Coast Nissans. I threw this together really quickly, so theres no comment section yet. The only thing you can do is comment on one of the pics on the "upcoming events" page. I opened the comments so that we could have some sort of discussion on the page. I'll try to update the page a little and get more content on there when I get a chance.
all about us

·
Registered
91 Posts
If I am going it's on the weekend of labor day or the one after, not before. The one after is probably preferable for me.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
we usually go fishing Labor day weekend but iam not sure what we doing yet. so eather that weekend or the following weekend.

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It can handle most of it, but may get scratched some. If you want, you can take it down the open trails, then park and ride when we get to something you arent comfortable with. It just depends on how willing you are to scratch/ possibly scrape up your new truck.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I called off for 4-6 of the weekend. On the website you had different days listed, during the weekday. You did mean that weekend, right Ben? Corey wants to goto tampa. I might just ride with you guys and get you to drop me off Ben. I really dont wanna goto tampa, rather see eglin again. I wanna sit my rear up in the condo, too! Anyways, it's my birthday two weekends after so we gotta party hard the nights in destin!!!!!

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
I called off for 4-6 of the weekend. On the website you had different days listed, during the weekday. You did mean that weekend, right Ben? Corey wants to goto tampa. I might just ride with you guys and get you to drop me off Ben. I really dont wanna goto tampa, rather see eglin again. I wanna sit my rear up in the condo, too! Anyways, it's my birthday two weekends after so we gotta party hard the nights in destin!!!!!
I have that meet im holding in Sept along with the titan meet so i wont be able to make this one. Can someone give me a link to the website. Id love to attend next time...

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
posted up a good idea on there

·
Registered
364 Posts
yo! im not sure yet i may go, it all depends on my plans for tampa. if they fall through ill be there! believe me my truck misses the sand, mud, hills, and 50-60mph whoops lol. ben just yell at me later and we can discuss more bout it! :fantastic:

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I'm gonna be off that Sunday and Monday. I'll probably camp out there, but have the condo as a backup if the weather is bad. BTW, everyone needs a trail pass! I'll have to check the expiration date on mine as well.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
iam good for labor day weekend.

brandon, iam sure there will be room in someones truck. passanger seat in my truck will be empty.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
ive got two point and shoots that also do video. one actually does HD video

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
so who all is wanting to go?

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
I may be going but Im having an Alabama v VT party saturday so it depends on how Im feeling Sunday..If Im feeling good, I will come down Sunday AM and stay till Monday.

I gave a suggestion to Ben - Kneeboard behind one of the trucks on the beach. ahaha

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I may be going but Im having an Alabama v VT party saturday so it depends on how Im feeling Sunday..If Im feeling good, I will come down Sunday AM and stay till Monday.

I gave a suggestion to Ben - Kneeboard behind one of the trucks on the beach. ahaha
no thats a good idea!! me and my brother used to kneeboard behind his 4wheeler in a ditch. yea we miss doing that. i may just be tempted to bring my board and rope. lol

1 - 20 of 35 Posts