Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone my name is Carlos, I live in Edmonton Alberta and I own a white 2010 Frontier pro-4x which I will be modding a fair amount in the coming months. I also have a 68 roadster am restomodding. Hopefully there is a few more guys here from Edmonton so we can build the community for car meets and going to trails and such. Look forward to be active on the forums and help people find parts and tips for their builds. Cheers

·
Registered
666 Posts
Nice!! Welcome to the forum & enjoy!! (That is a sweet little red unit!!)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome, that 2000 is GORGEOUS!!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Thanks, am gonna do the roadster in silver with gloss black accents so all the chrome will be black. The roadster is tons of fun to drive.
The truck is gonna be black accents.
Nice! Where did you find that Beauty in Alberta?!?! I had a ‘67 Spitfire as my first car at 16yo, which was awesome but a totally inferior design (suspension) to what Datsun was doing at the time, as I quickly learned. I’ve been itching for a 2000!! Our Frontiers will be future classics as well (I have faith that good design over glossy current trends will hold strong in retrospect.

BTW The P4X looks especially nice in white.

·
Super Moderator
3,059 Posts
Welcome to the club. Gorgeous rides!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Carlos, welcome to the forum. I know it's your car and to each his own, not stompin on your parade, but just a suggestion on the roadster, leave it the colour it is, IMHO. That is quite a fine example and I'm betting in the far north rustbelt, pretty difficult to find one in any condition, let alone that nice and solid. Take 'er out next spring and enjoy.

The truck looks sharp with the smoked taillamps.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The roadster is from BC (hence all the rust ) but was brought out here at some point and I happened to find it while looking for a manual car to learn on haha. The 2nd gen frontiers will be classics from the amount of them around but also because everyone is doing "modern" curves and shapes and such. If Teslas hideous design starts a trend then absolutely!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts