Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the filter yesterday. Thanks again M4ck and Ben.

The plan is to get it installed this weekend. I'll update with truck info and baseline stats later.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Where is the fuel filter on our Frontier's (05-06)? I tried to find it over the weekend and couldn't. Don't have a service manual yet either, so I was just trying to trace the fuel lines under the truck.

Thanks.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Any updates on this thing yet? Sounds and looks promising on the website, but we need a no frills, unbiased report. . .

·
Registered
538 Posts
I checked out the website pretty thoroughly and could'nt find a price.
Does anyone have idea how much they run?

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
I asked M4ck about putting together a group buy on these, but never heard anymore about it. I'm still waiting to hear Stormrider's review on the install and if he saw any significant gains in gas mileage.

So, what's going on??? Any word on either topic???

Thanks...

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
I saw a 1.5 mpg increase after installing the Eco-3 on my Titan. If the Eco-2 does as well its nice mod. I was waiting for some input from some of the guys that have bought them before we do a group buy.
m4ck

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Thanks! How many folks have bought one? I'm really interested in getting one of these, but I'd like to hear how easy or difficult the installation is, and hear some first hand accounts of any gain in MPG. Stormrider should have his installed by now, have you recieved any feedabck from him? If I had won it, I'd have had a full review with pics by now, what's taking him so long? :lol:

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
RC51V2 said:
Where is the fuel filter on our Frontier's (05-06)? I tried to find it over the weekend and couldn't. Don't have a service manual yet either, so I was just trying to trace the fuel lines under the truck.

Thanks.

Its in the fuel tank. :(

·
Registered
8,742 Posts
Reminds me alot of that article in the Popular Mechanics about all these "fuel savings" devices.[/u]

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
I'm still waiting for Stormrider's review and opinion of this device! There are a lot of reviews and comments on the Club Titan board, but I want to know what one of these will do on a Frontier!

Stormrider.... Where are you????? :lol:

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
Don't know! I'm still waiting to see if Stormrider ever installed his and what his opinion is. I haven't seen him around much lately, so I'm not sure what happened!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts