Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
I still love mine, ebc sloted drilled rotors at all four 7000 pads in front and 6000 pads in the rear!

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
If you are going to upgrade the fronts, you should also do the rears. This will keep the bias correct.

Side Note: Have you also considered other brands, R1concepts or Stillen?

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
yah ive been thinking of getting some r1 concept rotors with ebc pads. The R1 concepts seem to be very reasonably priced.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I had a set of those in my Caliber, was a hell of an upgrade from warped to sh!t MOPAR garbage rotors. Loved them, no noise either.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Installed yet?

·
Premium Member
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Ended up ordering the Hawk LTS pads, they arrived today.
Easy install at the China Lake auto hobby shop. I burnished them IAW Hawk instructions, ran 3 miles and then went for a test drive.
I know they are not fully bedded in, but they appear to have more bite.
I think that is from the pads more than the rotors. Those rear pads are surprisingly small! 2 people commented on their size.

Attachments

·
Registered
637 Posts
Ended up ordering the Hawk LTS pads, they arrived today.
Easy install at the China Lake auto hobby shop. I burnished them IAW Hawk instructions, ran 3 miles and then went for a test drive.
I know they are not fully bedded in, but they appear to have more bite.
I think that is from the pads more than the rotors. Those rear pads are surprisingly small! 2 people commented on their size.
*****in rotors! How much?

·
Registered
637 Posts
Not bad.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Haven't been on in a while.

Glad to see everything installed finally. How do you feel about the braided lines? Like the feel? Worth the price?

Eventually I'd like to do braided lines, rotors and pads like you have.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I think it was the EBC Green I put on the Titan, most filthy pads I have ever experienced
Rotor wise, I'm totally dedicated to solid Centric Premium

1 - 20 of 20 Posts