Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,525 Posts
I have yet to hear of anyone actually running them yet. The closest that I have heard is that someone bought a set and had to sell them for financial reasons or something along those lines but those were regular rotors without any slots or dimples.

I have been planning on going with the R1s since the only other producer was Stillen but I may go with the EBC dimpled and slotted instead since I like the look of drilled but dont' want the cracking issue.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
I Have Them On My Jaguar Along With The Red Stuff Pads And Love Them. But They Dont Offer Red Stuff For Us Yet. I Used Green Stuff An Liked Those, Then Took Them Off And Went To The Suv Green Stuff That Are Supposed To Be Even Better After I Supercharged. I Would Prefer To Go With The Upgraded Apc System But Have Alot Of Other Needs To Spendthat Kind Of Money On

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've been running the EBC rotors with green stuff pads in the front since spring. I've got about 5k miles on them, including at least 1k towing. No complaints except a slight whirring sound at times, and they seem to stop a bit better than stock.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts