Nissan Frontier Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks man

I don't see where anyone said splicing was too complicated. Some folks would rather take the time to look for an adapter to keep the job looking clean and professionally done before they start hacking up the wiring, soldering, and shrink wrapping. There's nothing wrong with that.
Don't even think twice that guy is an absolute troll. All he does is post the most obvious condescending feedback to people with honest questions. I can't stand him. Absolute poser.

@Vroomvroom and @andrewk Your an absolute troll. Haha literally all of your feedback is condescending nonsense. If you have nothing instructional to say please don't say it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks awesome. I just did mine today. All I did was cut the wires from the original brake light and use butt ends to connect new brake light to the original adapter then I just wrapped it in electrical tape then covered it with the rubber sheath. Turned out better than I had expected.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Looks awesome. I just did mine today. All I did was cut the wires from the original brake light and use butt ends to connect new brake light to the original adapter then I just wrapped it in electrical tape then covered it with the rubber sheath. Turned out better than I had expected.
Thanks! I have to solder, I'm OCD and AR so I'm an old perfectionist that's why it's a longer job than "5 minutes".

·
Premium Member
11,719 Posts
Don't even think twice that guy is an absolute troll. All he does is post the most obvious condescending feedback to people with honest questions. I can't stand him. Absolute poser.

@Vroomvroom and @andrewk Your an absolute troll. Haha literally all of your feedback is condescending nonsense. If you have nothing instructional to say please don't say it.
Lol watt. Don't lump me in with that ****in Martian. My shenanigans are cheeky and fun. His shenanigans are cruel and mean.

Which makes them not shenanigans really..
EVIL SHENANIGANS!!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Thanks! It works perfect and no leaks. I know this because of the miserable weather we've had since I installed it.. :(

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Wanted to update this thread. It's now April 2017 and the light and seal is still working to perfection. I think this is a good mod if you buy a decent light and then wire and seal with high quality sealer.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Wanted to update this thread. It's now April 2017 and the light and seal is still working to perfection. I think this is a good mod if you buy a decent light and then wire and seal with high quality sealer.
Update August 2019 I’ve ordered a new light it still works, never leaked but the outside of it is starting to come apart.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts