Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
70yr old Grandma just got a 2016 Desert Runner and needs to replace the damage leather boot cover. Truck is for my grandson, however I love driving it too.
Does anyone know how to do this? I am a "Do it Yourself" kinda Grandma. Installed my own Plastic Nose Guard for my Nissan Murano, so hopefully I can do this on my own too.

Registered
2012 Nissan Frontier
Nice work, Rob! You beat me to the punch.

Welcome to the forums, Nana!

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
70yr old Grandma just got a 2016 Desert Runner and needs to replace the damage leather boot cover. Truck is for my grandson, however I love driving it too.
Does anyone know how to do this? I am a "Do it Yourself" kinda Grandma. Installed my own Plastic Nose Guard for my Nissan Murano, so hopefully I can do this on my own too.
Okay, Thank you so much. Will give it a go on Monday. Busy with grandkids this weekend.

Registered
Nice work, Rob! You beat me to the punch.

That Fronty of yours is looking lika MONSTER TRUCK!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Reactions: JTD

Registered
2012 Nissan Frontier
Okay, Thank you so much. Will give it a go on Monday. Busy with grandkids this weekend.
Not sure how old the grand kids are, but maybe they'd get a kick out of helping! My grandpa helped me install a stereo and subwoofers when I was 14, and even before that I always enjoyed helping my dad with cars/snowmobiles/gokarts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts