Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean the wheels, they F***ING light up! What else can you say about wheels that light up!? Its just pure god damn win! And dont even get me started about the breakthrough magnetic stabilizing technology! Thats just insane and way ahead of its time!

I just saw the commercial on TV and absolutely lost it when I saw it. Old lady almost flops her scooter going over a curb but then you put the wheels on and you can do some serious wheeling in your scooter. Somone PLEASE find the video.

http://www.rascalscooters.com/balance/?gclid=CL6vwdOP_5sCFRBM5QodVBTGAA

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Obviously. I mean the wheels only light up as the bend space and time and cause muons traveling just under the speed of light to become excited and give off excess energy in the form of light which is why they light up. Due to the self centering of the breakthrough magnetic self centering caster wheels.

·
Registered
321 Posts
^^what he said!!!..lol.. they come up with so much marketing bs....its ridiculous..but hilarious

·
Senior Forum Moderator
1,138 Posts

I like the bull bar that comes on this one. Think I can mount some KC daylighters on it? Does PRG make a lift for it?

Top speeds of 8 mph
Large 12” pneumatic tires provide a smooth ride on level surfaces
Dual rear-spring coil suspension comfortably copes with uneven, rugged terrain
Bariatric-friendly capacity to 550 lbs
Uni-body one piece frame for increased strength
Options:
Oxygen tank holder, Cane & crutch holder, walker holder

- this thing is decked out better than some Gen 1 Frontiers. Change the O2 tank for a CO2 tank, and your ready to hit the trails.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts

Cane & crutch holder, walker holder

- this thing is decked out better than some Gen 1 Frontiers. Change the O2 tank for a CO2 tank, and your ready to hit the trails.
I bet you can mod the cane & crutch holder to make a shotgun rack

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
You've never seen the LED tire stem caps you can put on that light up when the tires spin? They've been around for 5 years now.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Burger King is installing elctromagnets along their drive-thru's to help guide scooters equiped with this technology, which is nothing short of WIN. Here's a picture for reference:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts