Banned
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pretty funny, fireworks and cars seem like a fun combination. haha
My favorite part was when they went through that trailer. I kept laughing for like a minute afterwords.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
That was funny, and pretty much what I did with my 87 subaru wagon. LOL I've owned 5 subarus. When you buy a car for 700 bucks it isn't to make a fashion statement.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^ Reminded me of the fun i had in my 04 Honda CRV awd 4cylinder. That thing was a trip and a half& performed flawlessly on whoops at 70mph. I must that suv sometimes.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
That's making me wish I had never sold the 87 GL turbo my dad gave me after I wrecked it racing in my parents field. The thing had 4 wheel drive...that's right, it had a transfer case and 4Lo. To bad I never saw the potential at the time and sold it for $400...never once drove it on the street.

But fireworks and cars = bad idea. Me and some friends did something similar back in the day...all was good until a bottle rocket flew into my window (they were throwing them in classmates yards from the bed of my truck) and blew up on the dash. I nearly wrecked from being temporarily blinded and the ringing in my ears. Then I decided throwing a pack of wolf fire-crackers in the bed with them was a good way to retaliate. My whole truck rocked as 4 guys bailed to the other side of the bed (a ranger, so not a very large bed). We laughed about it all then...but looking back someone could have been seriously hurt.

oh well...country boys need to find some way to have fun.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^lmao!!!!!

·
Registered
923 Posts
i want a 04 STI

1 - 13 of 13 Posts