Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just watching a program on discovery hd "sema:car show" and right at the end for about 3 seconds total they had a "Sony xplode" frontier. Thanks to TiVo I snapped the two pics with my iPhone. The first had the truck burning some rubber and the next was a drive by. Very sick truck never seen it before. Here are the pics sorry for the crappy quality but it's a picture of a picture.

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
that truck has had some many lives, that looks like the monster SLR truck

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes i think its one in the same. i caught a look at the drop bracket and it is silver... only one iv seen like that is the SLR kit. Must be the same

·
Super Moderator
11,063 Posts
You guys are great, nothing gets by you!

Clint

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
yeah i think he ended up deciding to keep the lift on and and he's having it powdercoated and i think he may have even said something about trying to put a front diff in it (it has been 2wd) and seeing if the front axles will work with the dual shock set up in the front or something like that.

·
Registered
637 Posts
I was watching some backyard renovation show on HGTV last night (yea I know, but I was bored) anyway, the host/general contractor had a Nismo Frontier CC as his work truck.

Funny how anytime these trucks pop up on TV it really catches our attention.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts