Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one with a 01-04 fronty running drop spindles??? been trying to look for some but cant find any. anyone know if the 98-00 fronty spindles fit........someone fill me in

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
I did see a dropped Hard Body parked in front of Yama's Fish Market awhile back, it was primer gray with Titan wheels and some very low profile tires on it. I wasn't impressed, but my opinion was tarnished by the fact that the Titan wheels had an ungodly amount of curb rash on them. Personally, I would have been embarrassed to be seen driving around with wheels that made me look like I had NO IDEA where the curb was. Oh, and must have been parked on some one way streets cause both sides were totaled.

·
Registered
431 Posts
The 98-00 spindles do not alow for the abs sensor there are ways around this problem.
check out infamous nissan dot com there is some good lowering info there.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I did see a dropped Hard Body parked in front of Yama's Fish Market awhile back, it was primer gray with Titan wheels and some very low profile tires on it. I wasn't impressed, but my opinion was tarnished by the fact that the Titan wheels had an ungodly amount of curb rash on them. Personally, I would have been embarrassed to be seen driving around with wheels that made me look like I had NO IDEA where the curb was. Oh, and must have been parked on some one way streets cause both sides were totaled.
i dont see how this is relevant to his question.

i would avoid airbagit since they are an affiliate of aim industries. you should be able to use the power of google to find out about their customer service and product quality

The 98-00 spindles do not alow for the abs sensor there are ways around this problem.
check out infamous nissan dot com there is some good lowering info there.
correct, and thanks for the plug

beltech makes a quality spindle. the part number is 2010 for the 98-00 frontier.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts