Nissan Frontier Forum banner
61 - 80 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
SD1,
Not yet, trying to figure out the Head unit forgetting what source is current (have a post on that too).
Gonna get all the data/details logged before hitting the local dealer on both.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Update, had my frontier pro 4x back over to my local nissan dealer. They wanted to have another look at the front seat power position issue. They were able to create the front seat to move on without putting your hand on the lever. They did this by pressing down on the seat material which comes out over the plastic part on the side of the seat where there levers are located. They were able to make the seat move positions not all the time but they were able to recreate the issue. Now they sent there findings Nissan Canada knowing that this is an issue.

·
Registered
2022 Frontier SV LWB 4x4
578 Posts
Explains the entry/exit theory
Explains why some have the issue and others don't. All depends on how you exit the vehicle and your weight. I lift of the seat then exit to save the lumbar support on the seat. Others that slide off the seat are pushing the cushion down and the seat moves. Heavier driver's could push the cushion down more and contact the levers.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Explains why some have the issue and others don't. All depends on how you exit the vehicle and your weight. I lift of the seat then exit to save the lumbar support on the seat. Others that slide off the seat are pushing the cushion down and the seat moves. Heavier driver's could push the cushion down more and contact the levers.
Hey! I resemble that remark! Ha! Good thing I don't have a '22 then.

·
Rogue Admin
2007 LE 4x4 Crew Cab Long Box
15,482 Posts
Canadian of course.

Don't worry about it. You have given me some leniency when my filter wasn't installed correctly. We're good.
It's still the best I.O.U. to have, so keep it in your pocket.

·
Registered
2022 SV Gun Metalic 4×4 Crew Cab Short Bed
85 Posts
After taking some time with the seat issue I have made efforts to be careful getting in and out without touching recline button. It has definitely happened(reclined) less but I have not been able to notice it moving getting in/out. Will say when it's adjusted it is very quiet so maybe I'm just not catching it. I'm not 100% convinced its totally from accidentally hitting knob but yeah, prob is. I just unplugged power to seat. That should be the fix!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2022 Frontier Pro 4X. I continually find that the back of the driver seat has reclined back. So I must toggle it back forward upon starting out. I am not seeing anything in the owner’s manual regarding driver seat settings. Anyone have a clue as to what is going on?
I just purchased 2022 Nissan pro its doing same thing right of show room floor seat laying back

·
Registered
2022 Crew Cab SV 4X4, Rhino Liner, Tint
6 Posts
The recline lever will pop off easily. I didn't read every post in the thread, but you can take it off to test the a$$ theory. I removed mine, inside is a white plastic that the pegs snap into. I removed it and carefully cut the wider part off ( It is eggplant shaped ) I could move the the pivot point and lower the switch position 1/4" to 3/8". I used gorrila super glue to fit it back together. My big a$$ doesn't hit it as much. Seems to be a decent 10 min fix. Wish I took pics.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Think you might be fitting the recline switch when you are exiting the truck somehow?
I have a 2022 Frontier Pro 4X. I continually find that the back of the driver seat has reclined back. So I must toggle it back forward upon starting out. I am not seeing anything in the owner’s manual regarding driver seat settings. Anyone have a clue as to what is going on?
I have the same problem with my 2022 Nissan Frontier. Today I was getting gas and when I went to get back in the seat back had reclined all the way flat.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I don't remember off hand and I don't feel like taking the time to check right now but, did I ever post about the 3D printed/printable shield I made for this issue?

It's a simple design and I've been giving them away in exchange for a charitable donation of any amount to any organization.

I don't have the issue but I've sent out a dozen or so and people seem to like them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Glad to find this thread. I am a 90 degree guys, so I can tell it is reclined every time I get back in the truck. Also, my wife snagged the recline lever yesterday and broke the stationary knob on the lever. Anyone have that switch part number.

·
Registered
2022 Frontier Pro-4X
21 Posts
I thought I was just going crazy, but I’m glad to hear others have had this issue. I’ve been assuming that I was hitting the buttons with my @$$ getting in/out, but I also definitely feel like it has moved significantly when I didn’t drive my truck for couple days.

I don’t have a GoPro to set up in the truck for seat-surveillance, and I can’t think of any other way to prove that it isn’t just my leg/butt hitting it on the way in or out. Anyone actually able to catch it on video? Or is the consensus that it’s just my big fat behind?

61 - 80 of 118 Posts