Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought this for $180 off parts geek for my 13 KC but decided to have a shop do it. I missed the 30 day return on partsgeek so will sell at a $50 loss to recoup some money. Will ship.
A986AD66-12D4-4CE7-BFF1-4CB9A3433BAF.png

·
Registered
115 Posts
I am not interested, but it may help others if you tell us the mfg./model # of the manifold you are selling? Is it local sale only or are you willing to ship? Location if local? Is shipping included in your price?

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Bought this for $180 off parts geek for my 13 KC but decided to have a shop do it. I missed the 30 day return on partsgeek so will sell at a $50 loss to recoup some money. Will ship.
View attachment 331008
Ouch what did the shop get you for? I had to replace my drivers side twice. Cracked both times in different spots. First time I bought a stock manifold, second time I bought short tube headers and did both sides In the driveway.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ouch what did the shop get you for? I had to replace my drivers side twice. Cracked both times in different spots. First time I bought a stock manifold, second time I bought short tube headers and did both sides In the driveway.
8 big ones lol

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Damn, that’s why I replaced mine with my Dad. Passenger side is even more. I was quoted over 1k just for the.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts