Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2011 Equator for sale here in the valley. They just tend to be so rare I figured I would post it here. Don't think i've seen good pictures of an Equator so it was kind of fun to see.

Its even the RMZ Sport Offroad trim. Pretty sweet!

·
Registered
Great teuck
406 Posts
I have seen a silver one here in the town I live in. I just thought it was a funny Suzuki truck from mexico because we are close enough to the border that we see south American vehicles regularly enough

·
Premium Member
5,731 Posts
Pretty cool offshoot of our Frontier platform. Though, finding replacement parts for a front end collision may be daunting due to availability. (grill, headlights, etc...)

·
Registered
942 Posts
RED STITCHING HEADREST????? Why don't we get this????

·
Registered
Great teuck
406 Posts
I just saw another one of these yesterday. it was a black four door coming onto the base as I was leaving. I was kind of watching for it because I thought I had seen it two times previously on base, and now I am certain because it was in line for id check at the guard shack.

·
Registered
Great teuck
406 Posts
I saw another one yesterday while I was out riding my bicycle. it was a nice 4 door with black rims and all terrains. the truck is dark grey with black tinted windows and window rain visors. its was a very good looking truck and the guy keeps it up. I was going to take a pic but the neighbor was out cutting his yard and I didn't want him to call the cops thinking I was scoping out somewhere to rob.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I see a Red RMZ-4 sitting in my driveway. 2011 with 105k. I get asked all the time about my truck. People double take. It's funny when I tell them that everything under the hood says Nissan on it. Half the time if I'm getting parts I don't even mention it's a Suzuki...

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X
102 Posts
For some reason I can't open the link the OP provided.

I see a few of these every now and then. They always make me look twice haha.
Was popular to do this a few years back.
Toyota Corolla......Geo Prism
Toyota Matrix......Pontiac Vibe
heck even the Toyota 86 and the Subaru BRZ.

There are many more, but thats just a couple. It is neat though to see a re badged Frontier though 👍

1 - 10 of 10 Posts