Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member here. I've got a 2k extended cab 4cyl thats been payed for, for a while. Although the new engine I had put in a year ago is still being payed off. I'm using it daily as a landscaping truck. It pulls a trailer with full compliment of maintenance equipment half the week. It's been a great little truck and has helped me allude a big ol' truck payment. But it's just not heavy duty enough for work. It really strains pulling soil or mulch etc. and I'd hate to break it down again. So I'm gonna pick up a work truck sometime soon. Unfortunately that means I'm gonna have to put off picking up an STI for a while so I'm gonna have to do my tinkering on the fronty. I'll be daydreaming about mods to make it beach worthy, a lift, maybe a turbo, maybe a v6 swap, maybe get a donor wreck 4x.

I'll probobly go suspension first, not too big. I'm kind of envisioning a rally car with a bed and leaf springs in the back. Maybe an adjustable suspension set up, or one I can swap out if I need to take a road trip. So that would mean fenders, bed sides, a couple sets of wheels (street and offroad) adjustable coilovers. Daydreaming is the main point here, and small mods I can do over weekends, then maybe a swap of some sort in the winter of 2011/2012.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts