Nissan Frontier Forum banner

Does your window lock have a backlight?

3K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  k_mcbride 
#1 ·
Ok so all my door lock and window control light up, except for the window lock. Is this normal?

#2 · (Edited)
Nice you had to go and post that question which made me curious. It then made me get up off my a$$, put my shoes on and go out side with no coat on (36 degrees) and now I know the answer. I also noticed they light up only after starting the truck not with lights on only. Now I hope I don't get sick.....:)

Clint

#4 ·
Mine doesn't.

#10 ·
Mine '05 LE doesn't either. Noticed it from the first night but oh well.

#13 ·
ditto. the lock button on my 06 X doesn't light up either. i WISH the steering wheel buttons would light up like they do on a pathfinder...but then i would just have to figure out how to turn them blue :censor:

#14 ·
i looked at them last night when i went to adjust the kc's. half the door lock button lights up and no window lock light. maybe ill tear into it today and take a gander

#15 ·
i have no idea if mine does, it's 7000 miles away, makes me want to call my wife and ask her to go and check it

#20 ·
My 09 Pro-4X doesn't either, glad to find out it was all of them.

Ed:laugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.