Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so all my door lock and window control light up, except for the window lock. Is this normal?

·
Super Moderator
11,165 Posts
Nice you had to go and post that question which made me curious. It then made me get up off my a$$, put my shoes on and go out side with no coat on (36 degrees) and now I know the answer. I also noticed they light up only after starting the truck not with lights on only. Now I hope I don't get sick.....:)

Clint

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
i dont think mine does, now i wanna go find out, but im lazy

·
Registered
318 Posts
Mine doesn't.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok cool. Thank you all.
I am glad some 05 don't have it. I was about to rip the whole thing down to fix it.
To think I had it for 3 years now and never noticed. WEIRD!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Mine '05 LE doesn't either. Noticed it from the first night but oh well.

·
Registered
430 Posts
My window lock doesn't light up. I wish the steering wheel buttons lit up.

·
Premium Member
262 Posts
Jes..

you guys are crazy-observant .. I just got a piss-shiver ...

d-mo

·
Registered
296 Posts
My window lock doesn't light up. I wish the steering wheel buttons lit up.
ditto. the lock button on my 06 X doesn't light up either. i WISH the steering wheel buttons would light up like they do on a pathfinder...but then i would just have to figure out how to turn them blue :censor:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
i looked at them last night when i went to adjust the kc's. half the door lock button lights up and no window lock light. maybe ill tear into it today and take a gander

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
i have no idea if mine does, it's 7000 miles away, makes me want to call my wife and ask her to go and check it

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Window switch, whats that? Oh yeah, that thing I have pieces to.

I had to take mine apart after it broke and mine doesn't have a LED by the window lock so no mine never lit up. 2006 SE

·
Registered
430 Posts
ditto. the lock button on my 06 X doesn't light up either. i WISH the steering wheel buttons would light up like they do on a pathfinder...but then i would just have to figure out how to turn them blue :censor:
On the Canadian 2008 Frontier Brochure, it incorrectly shows that the steering wheel buttons light up on the Nismo and LE models. I was pretty bummed when I found out they didn't! Oh well, what can ya do?

·
Registered
2009 Nissan Pro-4x 2 wheel drive
91 Posts
My 09 Pro-4X doesn't either, glad to find out it was all of them.

Ed:laugh:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts