Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Costco in Canada now carries the Bridgestone Revo2 tire. I'm thinking of getting them in a 285-75-16, but would love to see how they look on a Frontier before I buy. Can anyone post a picture of the Revos on their Frontier? I can't decide between the Revo2 and the Nitto Terra Grapplers.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,635 Posts
I mounted a set on a Frontier at work right after they came out, but didnt get pics. Theyre good tires.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I've got 265/70/17 Revo 2's on my truck, pics in my gallery.

Best tire I've ever had, excellent in wet weather, great in the snow, and still pretty quiet for an AT tire. Just what I've been looking for!

·
Registered
16,551 Posts
revos are a much better tire IMO. They are great in snow rain and offroad, easily one of the best DD light wheeling tires out there.

trekinfontier's truck

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all for the pictures and replies! I wasn't expecting responses so quick! That's why I love this forum!

·
Registered
395 Posts
No pics but I will say that I've got a set of Revo's on my truck and I love them. An added bonus is that with proper inflation and rotation they have lasted 90,000 miles! Luckily I'm in Florida and we have ideal conditions for much of the year. They are not quite down to the wear blocks yet but I will be changing them before the rainy season starts in July, will probably have 100,000 miles on them by then. Worth every penny if you ask me.

Explorer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts