Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys... so... ive waited and waited and tomorrow is the lady and i 2 year anniversary.... and i havnt gotten anything yet! :comphead::willy_nilly::damn: So... i need some help finding something for her. we agreed to only spend about $50 for each other. We will be going out for dinner to a nice restaurant. she loves to mountain bike with me, she likes victoria secret......alot....:yay:
uhhhh.... she likes rock climbing. pretty much anything outdoors. im just not sure what to get. it is always like this. we end up picking what we want out.

any ideas?

thanks guys

aaron

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Well it sounds like my g/f. But women are women, usually kay's and all those other jewelry stores have some kind of sell on anything, I would look there. If not, buy her some underwear, lol

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Anniversary Gift - Gifts for 1st - 2nd -3rd - 4th -5th Anniversary
2nd WEDDING ANNIVERSARY
Traditional Anniversary Gift: Cotton
Modern Anniversary Gift: Cotton/China
Travel Anniversary Gift Ideas: Beach Towels for Beach Vacation

so far we have stayed fairly close to the gift by years so it doesnt get out of control

Give her a pearl neckless (free) :)

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
A lot of women see a gift of sexy under garments as more of a gift for the giver than the receiver.

Get her something SHE would like, not what you would like to see/touch/hold her in.

Just my opinion.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Heres my idea.

After the dinner date take her back to your placr. Now have flowers drizzld around your bed. Then have the lights dimmed down real low. Have some of her favorite colors lying around to set off a good mood for her. Then blindfold her take strawberries and spread them on her lips & nibble on her ear while you excite her with fruit. Then lay her on the bed & and have some whipped cream.

Before i go anyfurther you get the idea.

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Do something considerate man women like the simple things.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts