Nissan Frontier Forum banner
41 - 60 of 93 Posts
GoPro Hero3 1080p HD video from under the truck during a rainstorm. Might be just my geek factor but I think it's pretty fascinating.

Reactions: RobFrisco415
Just passed 9k and some exciting new content coming. Thank you all who have been supporting this endeavour, I now have 3 GoPro Hero3 Blacks and 1 Hero4 Black so multiple camera angles will be part n parcel for future releases. Watch for releases every Thursday nite / Friday.

Reactions: RobFrisco415
The earlier underchassis cam testing went very well, so I mounted the Hero3 Black underneath again ( on the forward face of the trailer hitch receiver cross-brace tube ) and the other 3Black on the driver's side running board to get some twin-angle footage. IMHO I like it, I have another Hero3 on order and still have the Hero4 Black here so four-angle spliced footage will be coming in the near future. This is footage from an access path that leads to my wife's friend's new homestead right near Levels, West Virginia. The scenery is something else. We were out there to assist with the construction of their new goat barn, 12 x 24 feet. It's pretty big.

Shrockworks rear differential armour installation

Will pass 12k total views tomorrow. Thank You to all who have watched and subscribed, couldn't do it without you.

As Gradian had mentioned, bit of an impulse buy as well, but I bit on the hook too after he published his in blue. I went with red. Splash of color and some grip/sound deadening (from things rattling around). The kit is available in five colors...blue, red, white, black and orange.

New Hefty bash plates.

I watch a couple of Youtube channels, however, if you have a long intro, a longer, repetitive intro (every video you do has same intro and its more than a few seconds long), if it takes half yer video to get to the subject, then no I don't watch those videos, I don't watch How To video's, to listen to why you do this or that, I tune in to see how things are done. And these "un-boxing" videos, who cares to see you open the package lol, waste of time!
So, cut the bullshit, get to the subject matter quickly and I'll watch lol

this is not directed AT anyone in particular,

Skid / Bash plate install Part II

I really enjoy YouTube. Like watching the Florida Frontier Club, seeing those 2wd trucks throw mud.
Ive worked in broadcasting for 40 years. Edited video from 16mm film to 2” video to computer editing. It’s hard work, and takes commitment. Hats off to those who do so. Always tempted to start a channel as I have a hot wife who hunts, and works at camp. We could have a million followers. But I lack the drive or energy. Appreciate those who make the effort.

41 - 60 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.