Nissan Frontier Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
GoPro Hero3 1080p HD video from under the truck during a rainstorm. Might be just my geek factor but I think it's pretty fascinating.

Reactions: RobFrisco415

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Just passed 9k and some exciting new content coming. Thank you all who have been supporting this endeavour, I now have 3 GoPro Hero3 Blacks and 1 Hero4 Black so multiple camera angles will be part n parcel for future releases. Watch for releases every Thursday nite / Friday.

Reactions: RobFrisco415

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
The earlier underchassis cam testing went very well, so I mounted the Hero3 Black underneath again ( on the forward face of the trailer hitch receiver cross-brace tube ) and the other 3Black on the driver's side running board to get some twin-angle footage. IMHO I like it, I have another Hero3 on order and still have the Hero4 Black here so four-angle spliced footage will be coming in the near future. This is footage from an access path that leads to my wife's friend's new homestead right near Levels, West Virginia. The scenery is something else. We were out there to assist with the construction of their new goat barn, 12 x 24 feet. It's pretty big.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts