·
Registered
5,114 Posts
yes

Reactions: NCalFrontier

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
My Channel. Just passed 1800 total views.

Reactions: MiniDuti

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Lol I'm already subd! I didnt know this was frontier geek! Lol I just did a shout out to you the other day!
Thx man, I super appreciate it. Obviously, I'm not gonna lie, I see clowns like Doug DeMuro ( who honestly I don't think is even that informative, nor funny ) making serious bank on these videos, and a second income stream wouldn't hurt my feelings, but I'm doing it mostly cause its so dang much fun. The episode "Home Depot in the Pine Barrens" was the best time I've ever had w/ my brother & son both along. It was frikking hilarious to shoot that and some of it I had to edit out cause it went over the line ( at least, my line anyhow ) but it was an absolute hoot. If I someday make enough to at least finance all the upgrades I'm filming, that'd just make my day.

·
Registered
5,114 Posts
I watch it all the time.
I watch the ones about machining .
I guess anybody can be an expert.
Off course, off road racing.

Reactions: Nisspro4x

·
Registered
965 Posts
clowns like Doug DeMuro
I have no idea how that guy has become so popular.

When I was younger I watched Motorweek and I've watched plenty of other automotive reviews, some serious, some intentionally funny. DeMuro doesn't present anything that I couldn't get watching someone silently operate the controls on a vehicle. I occasionally watch Regular Car Reviews, but lately his lampooning part has gotten more extreme and less appropriate for a general audience. At least RCR provides backstory and seems to work from a script though, DeMuro just wings it and it's like listening to someone try to recite the content of an encyclopedia article they just read, without any practice or thought as to how to go about saying it.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts

Reactions: lmat and Nisspro4x

·
Registered
2,115 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Wanna thank everyone who's come on over and poked an eyeball at a video or two, we're just under 2200 views now for the total site, that's up nearly 400 from 5 days ago, I'm liking the trajectory this is on. Hopefully be featured in some YouTube click-throughs soon. I think the underhood fuse / relay centre, toolbox rail upgrade and the Katana's came out pretty good.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts

·
Registered
2,115 Posts