Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Boy Just Got A 07 Frontier Le CC That He Need The Motor For A Sandrail He Is Making And Is Selling Most Of The Parts From The Truck. So If U Need Parts Let Me Know What U Need. The Truck Is In Los Angeles.

PARTS PENDING SALE.....

ROOF RACK-
FRONT BUMPPER AND FOG MIRRORS AND DOOR HANLES .

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'd like the bumper, passenger fender, passenger headlight, upper valance. Any combination really as I need all of those. Shipping at all?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i can shipped them at your cost. the truck is sliver let me know.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Id like the chrome front bumper piece if sndro666 backs out.... or does the le have a painted front bumper? cant remember..

·
Registered
427 Posts
power window actuators and wiring harnesses inside the door panels? Would also be interested in the actual power window buttons/panels on the doors.

·
Registered
6,057 Posts
if tires/rims are in good condition, i'd be willing to pick up
also would be interested in the center console cubby hole pocket thing if it has it and a couple of the switch blanks.

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
I'll take the entire grill.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Just Post Up Here Or Pm And If I Still Have The Parts I Will Let You Know And Ill Keep A List Of Parts That Are Pennding Or Sold.

Zoom Im Finding Out About The Rims And Tires

what color is thew interior? if its dark grey i need the center console lid
are you talking about the one on top of the radio ?

·
Registered
63 Posts
yeah i can shipped them at your cost. the truck is sliver let me know.
That works for me. How much for the parts and shipping to 14225? Color doesn't matter to me. As long as the front bumper is chrome, I'm good.

·
Registered
400 Posts
All I need is the stupid trim ring around the ignition switch.
Let me know - shipped to 06450

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
How much for the module that controls the heat and airconditioning with the 3 knobs on it? I really do need this part. see pic

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,097 Posts
How much for the module that controls the heat and airconditioning with the 2 knobs on it?
Don't know if they're all the same but, my '07 LE has three knobs on that module. Just thought I'd say that since his is also an LE, it could be different than what you have.

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
I realized it had 3 after looking at it again. Thanks, I do have an LE and it should be the same as his. see pic above^^^

·
Registered
521 Posts
looking for the passenger side sun visor if its beige/tan

1 - 20 of 24 Posts