Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I saw D9 last night, liked it alot, it was really well done. The MNU group had a bunch of different trucks in the movie, some looked like MRAP's, but I was having trouble with what the other trucks were. The fenders looked like the Frontier, but the headlights looked off and the interior door handle/switch looked like Yotas, so maybe they were the Colorado? I haven't seen the inside of those.

Anyone know what truck they were? random question I know, they were pretty sweet though. I tried googling a full image of just the truck but had no luck.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
wow!! you read my mind! when they first came on i thought frontier! iv been searching the net trying to find out my to no avail....

i dont think they r yotas between frontier and colorado agreed! what size tires did those things have? like 37's lol they were sick!!!!

saw the movie last night, i would give it like 5 out of 10, just cause of those trucks lol

·
Registered
252 Posts
I thought it was a great movie, it was awesome to see someone try something unique for once. Those trucks were bad ***.. at first I thought Frontier but... I dunno

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
I think some were Navara's.

·
Super Moderator
12,702 Posts
So you guys that saw the movie, good or not?
I think the concept for the movie seems fairly unique in the day and age of remake after remake.
I'm looking forward to seeing it, how did you guys like it (no spoilers please)?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Great movie!! Saw it last night, and as soon as I saw the white MNU Trucks thought FRONTIER....but wasnt going to devote all my attention to the trucks Because I was there to see the movie.....not figure out what F-ing trucks they used lol...but they looked sweet!

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Great movie!! Saw it last night, and as soon as I saw the white MNU Trucks thought FRONTIER....but wasnt going to devote all my attention to the trucks Because I was there to see the movie.....not figure out what F-ing trucks they used lol...but they looked sweet!
When i watch a movie. My attention automatically is tuned towards the vehicles in a scene.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
so i guess you never noticed meagan fox in transformers then huh? yaaa those vehicles wer alot better.........

hehehehe just messing with ya footy:laugh::laugh:

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
haahah glad theres good reviews ima go and see it tonight !!!

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
so i guess you never noticed meagan fox in transformers then huh? yaaa those vehicles wer alot better.........

hehehehe just messing with ya footy:laugh::laugh:
Idk man she gets talked about so much its wore off her hotness for me. Like she's smoking hot but im like enough about her.

Its all good though :laugh:

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
you know what killed her hottness.... this, look at her thumbs....
Those are some nappy nails.

Here's someone hot- Emma Stone from Superbad

·
Banned
6,781 Posts
Thats a pretty truck

1 - 20 of 58 Posts