Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,380 Posts
I just bought my fourth Frontier! They have ALL been trouble free.
Don't read too deeply into the issues as some are just venting and Nissan has made it right. There are aslo some people who are never happy and will look and look until they find "something".
I inspected my truck and it looked blemish free in and out and now will just drive it. Someone else would get out a magnifying glass and spend hours looking.
Go drive and enjoy your Frontier. I surely wouldn't have bought another one if any had been unreliable.

Clint

·
Super Moderator
12,380 Posts
As wonderful as the internet is, it can also be just as bad. The Titan had great reviews in the magazines initially. I owned one (2005) for three years and thought it was awesome. Then came all the complaints in the posts and it fell from grace. It still is a great truck but many ran away scared and never got the chance to own a great truck. There are many on here who also pick on everything about their Frontier and a lurker can say "screw that, I'll buy a different truck". Never getting the pleasure of owning a Frontier.
I just bought my fourth Frontier (2000,2002,2008,2010) and know it was the CORRECT and ONLY choice for a great pickup truck.
Sometimes we are our own worst enemy.

Clint

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.