Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Welcome, I have moderated a few sites and the b******g always outweighed the positive, I never would have bought anything if I only looked at that. I have had no problems with my truck and I am happy about that, more mods make me happier and this site has been helping me do just that. Enjoy your truck, take care of it and it will take care of you.

Go check out the problems that others are having with other vehicles (like the 4+ million toyotas being recalled) and you will see that you didnt make a mistake.

My problem with this site is it s costing me money to do these things I read here and would not pay the dealer 4X as much to do. I been here since my 07 and love the info on DYI projects. This 2010 is my 12th new Datsun/Nissan truck, all great trucks. I bought this 2010 11/30/09 and added splash guards and trailer hitch so far, doing the Garmin GPS docking station Tuesday. If I don't get off this Site I'll have to do a Tim Geitner TurboTax cheat to get more money to pay for the rest.
Amen Brotha!!!

·
Registered
874 Posts
I came here to look for answers to lots of things, mostly modding my suspension among other mods, reading some of the problems others have had didnt scare me just made me be a little more proactive, I owned a BMW shop for a while and still work on them quite a bit, I do the same with my truck although it is different. I have had my truck in the shop one time in 34000 miles for a replacement rear shock under warranty, other than than that not a single problem. I have had many BMW's over the years and swore I would never drive anything else, the need for a truck came up and got this. I dont feel I made a mistake, in fact I feel I made a really good decision.

Maintenance is the key, if there is a problem get it fixed right away then just keep up with it and it should last a very long time!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.