Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
I recently got a new 2010 cc 4wd about a month ago and really loved my truck, first new vehicle i have ever bought, always older cars. Got on here searching the web, signed on and looking around really dissapointed me. Most all post are negative about these trucks, if i would have came here befrore i bought it i dont know what i would have done. I still love my truck, but my question is, do most people get on here to just try and resolve problems about their trucks. There have got to be alot of people who really have been happy with their trucks. My old gmc jimmy, had some vibrations in the dash, it had screws all in it trying to stop it, couldnt hardly hear the radio this truck was so loud. 2000 cherokee eat wheel bearings like they were donuts, and talk about bad mpg,s. And dont get me started on a ford Bronco II i used to own. I am a new frontier owner and i LOVE my truck.
:moon::clueless:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.