Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, wanted to start my own build thread for everyone to see. Just want to introduce myself a little bit. I am very new to the pick up truck scene. I wanted to try something new to play with since im getting bored with the german/japanese scene. I bought this truck because i wanted a DD and not have to worry about potholes, winter season, rain, and whatever else. here are some pics of what i use to own and hopefully i will be getting into a 2015 M3 or a 2016 lexus GSF in the near future. But in the mean time im loving every sec of this truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
first day i bought the truck i took some pics to show the before. when i initially bought this i promised myself i would not touch it or mess with it in any way. after 2 weeks i ended up painting the grill and powder coating the wheels matte blk. oh and i also LINEX the bed which is probably the best investment i have ever made to any of my vehicles.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
So you powder coated the wheels black but in another thread you are now selling them?

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
So you powder coated the wheels black but in another thread you are now selling them?
yea i powder coated it black maybe about a year ago when i first picked up the truck. this build thread is late. but yea its for sale now. if your interested in buying it let me know, but if your not then thx for posting comment. i appreciate it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
a little update. finally after 5 months of looking and finding someone that would ship them i got ahold of my Pro4x wheels. heres a before and after pic to see what a difference it makes in looks

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 CC SL 4x4 - Lear Cap.
231 Posts
Love the dog pic, and yeah the truck is nice too...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts