Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband and I just purchased a new ‘23 Pro-4X about a month ago to use mainly for hunting, both Whitetail in TX and Elk in CO. It’s hard to be stealthy coming in with the dang running lights on. The only way Nissan says you can turn them off is by using the parking break, but we want a more permanent, drivable solution during hunting season. Does anyone have any info on whether or not there is a specific fuse we can remove for the Running Lights, or something else we can do to disable them?

· Registered
2021 Frontier SV CC 4x4; 2018 Frontier SV KC 4x2
1,248 Posts
My husband and I just purchased a new ‘23 Pro-4X about a month ago to use mainly for hunting, both Whitetail in TX and Elk in CO. It’s hard to be stealthy coming in with the dang running lights on. The only way Nissan says you can turn them off is by using the parking break, but we want a more permanent, drivable solution during hunting season. Does anyone have any info on whether or not there is a specific fuse we can remove for the Running Lights, or something else we can do to disable them?
They’ll hear you way before they see you, but I’m sure someone will come along with an answer for you shortly.

· Registered
2020 SV, Silver
525 Posts
They’ll hear you way before they see you, but I’m sure someone will come along with an answer for you shortly.
Agree with this 100%. Turning off lighting will do nothing. These animals, especially deer have exceptional hearing, they know you are there, running lights on or off. I wouldn't bother with this.

· Registered
2021 Frontier CC SV Midnight
97 Posts
not likely to have a fuse for em , it’s all controlled by the BCM . you could try the carista app on your phone with an OBD2 adapter . i used it to turn my foglights into DRL’s on my 2021

1 - 7 of 7 Posts