Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started with a 2 inch lift that I've had in the box sitting around for about 2 years. Recently found some take-off 4600 shocks off a wrecked 2013 Desert Runner. Also snagged the wheels while I was there. I finally needed new tires at 71k miles. So here's how she looked with the lift and the Level 8 Strike 6 wheels and stock 265-70-16 Long Trails, and finally the finished product, with new 265-75-16 Dynapro ATM's. Very happy with the outcome. Plasti Dipped the emblems and grille as well. The rear bumper will get the dip treatment soon. No more chrome.

Attachments

·
Registered
762 Posts
Looking good!

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts
So that's just 2" body lift, bone stock suspension?

·
Rogue Admin
13,351 Posts
So that's just 2" body lift, bone stock suspension?
The body of the box is on the frame rail - I think it's 2" suspension.

OP - looks much better than what you had on there.

·
Premium Member
5,875 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the positive comments. I did 2" Daystar suspension lift front and rear with some used 4600 Bilstein's. Shocks alone made a huge improvement in ride. Liked my Level 8 wheels, but wasn't wanting to cut or melt anything to get a little larger tire to fit. Luckily, I like the gray Desert Runner wheels and they work perfectly with the lift/tires/stance of the my Frontier.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
The new stock wheels look soo much better than what you had before. Were the previous ones 15's?

I am a huge fan of the stock wheels on these trucks, not so much the LE model but the SV for sure.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
That looks great! The older Desert Runner/PRO4X wheels in gray are one of my favorites and really fit with your paint color... good job!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts