Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
from my understanding they fit the same, the site admin for that vendor is just an over paid lazy person and hasn't updated the site to reflect that they fit

·
Registered
26 Posts
I think they stopped putting them on most all Frontiers after 14 except for the PRO4X with Lux package? I think they cut back on them for fuel economy reasons? I could be wrong but I thought I remember reading about it somewhere...

Taking away the roof rack, adding wind guard to rear wheels, and other little things to help get a tiny jump in MPG?

I wish my 16 SL had the roof rack and there is no reason that these will not fit the 15 to 17 models.

·
Super Moderator
11,609 Posts
I think they stopped putting them on most all Frontiers after 14 except for the PRO4X with Lux package? I think they cut back on them for fuel economy reasons? I could be wrong but I thought I remember reading about it somewhere...

Taking away the roof rack, adding wind guard to rear wheels, and other little things to help get a tiny jump in MPG?

I wish my 16 SL had the roof rack and there is no reason that these will not fit the 15 to 17 models.
They can put a man on the moon in the 60's and they only add little winglets to coax a tiny bit of extra mileage out of these trucks.
Same as they can put a man on the moon in the 60's and still don't have a cure for cancer, both of them is they can but don't have to, they keep it managed and where they just need to be. It's always about the $$$$$$$. It's all about GREED.

Clint

·
Premium Member
7,180 Posts
Looking at OEM style roof racks, every one I check is for 2005-2014. Nothing available for 15-17. Anyone know why?
It'll fit, same roof since 2005.

IIRC The whole combo was to delete the roof rack, add a front lip, go with a rounder 1-pc plastic front bumper (it's lighter), bring the front end forward 80mm for more aero, those tiny wind guards for the rear wheels, and the tailgate spoiler

1 - 6 of 6 Posts