Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone on here possibly know what the diameter of the crank pulley on their rig is?Any help is greatly appreciated.Thanks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
5,340 Posts
Well the best I can do was to measure the one on my truck which is difficult to get at. I do not have a stock one to measure in my hand. To the best of my knowledge reaching in there with a tape measure it appears to be 5-3/4" or more, but not over 6". Hope that helps

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
I get 5.980 out side flange
then 0.123 outer flange to belt ridges
my caliper won't fit the belt valleys so your on your own for that

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks you both very much for your quick feedback and assistance.Seriously, I greatly appreciate it.That information is vital for what I am trying to do.The vehicle is in storage at the moment and I just haven't had time to get out there to it and take it all apart to get that information.Again, thanks a lot.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
its 5 7/8" across, or 17.5" rollout. I measured since Im timing the cams today and have the lower pulley on the bench next to me, and the engine on the stand. But thats for the pulley, did you want the actual hamonics mass ring?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
its 5 7/8" across, or 17.5" rollout. I measured since Im timing the cams today and have the lower pulley on the bench next to me. But thats for the pulley, did you want the actual hamonics mass ring?
Just the diameter of the crank pulley itself, from one side through the center to the other side.I think nizmut got it down pretty specific with a digital caliper, but all the information helps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts