Hey girls and boys
When I was in the far nth they advertised every big brand out there
and they all said they were the best
So my questions are as follows

Who uses what and why out of
Meguiars
Eagle one
Turtle

now I realise that the guys in the far Nth will have opinions too but I am after the good poop for whats working downunder in the sunburnt land of Oz.
Nothing nasty guys but you got no idea what brutal sunlight is all about lol
All day in the sun in Vegas and no sunburn. try that here and its 3rd degree burns

·
Registered
169 Posts
I have used meguiers polish and found it pretty good. +1's Kluger seems to attract scratches and the meguiers scratch remover works really well. As for the sun I try to keep mine out of the worst of it. When you add a bit of altitude it really bites.

Why are you worried about detailing, does this mean you cleaned the car since I saw it (pre OS trip). BTW the steel wheel are all mounted up and when you add in the MT tyres you can really feel the weight. all right once you are rolling along but you can notice them accellerating and braking.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I only use one brand of product now - Auto Glym.

Expensive products, but I am yet to find one of their products that isn't the best in class.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I have just about all the meguiars stuff but the stuff they showed OS for Turtle Ice and Eagle One and mothers is somewhat confusing. They all say they are best.I hionestly cant see Chip Foose advertisin Mothers if it wasnt any good . But then If it is good then so could all the others be hence the quandry
Yes I have washed the truck lol and in fact it was washed not long after you left so there lol
Good to hear the wheels are in use.Glad I could help out

I have used their products in the past actually. I found some were a little harder to apply and remove compared to some of the others. However that will be cos i used to put it all on and off by hand .
I think I prolly got some bottles of theor stuff in the back shed somewhere

1 - 4 of 4 Posts