Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Drove back 17 miles to the spot I hike in to deer hunt to do some scouting this weekend. Fun times all the way around.

Attachments

·
Registered
495 Posts
Nice! I did the same a week ago except my drive wasn't as beautiful or challenging. Bow season starts here on Sep 24th. Good luck!

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! I did the same a week ago except my drive wasn't as beautiful or challenging. Bow season starts here on Sep 24th. Good luck!
Some archery seasons have already closed here in California. The zone I hunt opens August 19th. I try to drive back to areas a lot of vehicles can't make it to and then hike back farther then most people ever dream of. Seen a few shooters. Hoping they are around in two weeks. Good luck to you as well!

Attachments

·
Registered
495 Posts
That’s awesome! Good luck. My bow season opens this Saturday, but skipping opener because of heat. First weekend of October looks nice and cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nifty. I take my 2WD hunting, but must be more circumspect about where I take it than y'all with your 4x4s. Still, some mudgrips or Ats on the rear axle extend the range a bit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts