Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
I built one of those for my work truck a few years back. It was plywood & redwood so it was pretty heavy. I mention this to point out the added weight. Also... does it have legs on the bottom of the drawers once pulled out? Other than this, it was an incredibly useful/efficient storage solution.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Thanks for posting this.
Wow these are nice ...glad they finally made them for midsize trucks.
But man $1150.00 ....thats alot of money. I will be doing the DYI route with wood.

Website link and cut and paste from website:
https://decked.com/products/copy-of-decked-nissan-frontier?variant=47356954259
DECKED NISSAN Frontier 2005-Current 5' Bed Length
Regular price $1,149.99 No reviews Free Shipping on Decked SystemsFree Shipping on systems only SKU: MN3

This DECKED system fits a Nissan Frontier pickup truck manufactured from 2005 to current with a 5' bed length.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I built one of those for my work truck a few years back. It was plywood & redwood so it was pretty heavy. I mention this to point out the added weight. Also... does it have legs on the bottom of the drawers once pulled out? Other than this, it was an incredibly useful/efficient storage solution.
Did you have a cab or cover for the bed? The climate for me is cold, wet, and snowy. So I don't know if I would go with wood over the decked product. But yeah the price is very steep. A DIY method would be much cheaper obviously, and you get to add your preference of additions. I do like the free shipping though. Tough choices.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Did you ever get the decked? Or build one?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts