Nissan Frontier Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to run the PRG deaver 10 pack leafs and UCA with 2.0 radflow. this provides a 3 inch front and back, but due to the standard stance of my truck being slightly higher in the rear and me chasing a level stance, how will this setup work?
PRG suggest not lifting the front more than 3inch due to CV angles.

so is anyone running this setup and can provide pics and information?

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
you will need a 1 inch block or shackles in the rear to bring it up another inch.

Sorry I miss read it.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts
The rear sits up a little with the ten leaf pack, but it rides sweet. Have had mine over 100 in the dirt, mobbed pismo, and done a few good hucks with them.

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
only disadvantage according to greg to running the 10 pack is it lowers ur bed capacity..not sure by how much though

·
Premium Member
1,786 Posts
Stupid question #1 for today... If you want the smooth ride but less lift with the 10-Pack Deavers, can they be run under the axle if you move the perches? Similar to what Terrible has on his truck with the GIANT leafs?

I'm pricing out my suspension now and trying to figure out what I want to do. The more info I can get on 10-Pack the better.

·
Premium Member
9,798 Posts
only disadvantage according to greg to running the 10 pack is it lowers ur bed capacity..not sure by how much though
Stock is 200lbs. The race pack drops it to 160lbs.

·
Registered
8,529 Posts
Stupid question #1 for today... If you want the smooth ride but less lift with the 10-Pack Deavers, can they be run under the axle if you move the perches? Similar to what Terrible has on his truck with the GIANT leafs?
If you go SUA you are going to lose the height of the axle and then the height of the spring perch. Then you may also have to get some shorter shocks. This is all possible but since the 10leaf pack only gives you 3", you may want to contact Alcan for a custom unit for 5" or so. This will give you a little lift and SUA.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Stock is 200lbs. The race pack drops it to 160lbs.
I really hope my stock bed capacity is more than 200 lbs. Otherwise everytime i climb back there I'm exceeding it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts