Nissan Frontier Forum banner

141 - 145 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Sold my ADO RCKilla lift and bought some bigger MT's for the truck this week. Went up to a 285/70/17 Cooper Evolution MT.

Steven also ordered some tires for his Black Rhino Stadium wheels. He went Patagonia MT's in a 295/70/17

Will be installing tonight!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Tires installed and Steve did some tire/wheel upgrades the same day so we went out and took some photos for ourselves/promo stuff for their site and social media.

Tires are quite a bit louder than the AT's but that was expected. also MPG took a hit with the bigger and stickier tires. Loving the look now but am also leaning towards maybe a 1" body lift to get some of that wheel gap back. We had to massage the back of the fenders a bit and also melt mod the liners to make them clear. Overall very happy with the look and stance of the truck now. Now just to eventually get some bumpers in the future and she's set!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I like the way the truck sits now. I know probably a lot of people like the look of a larger gap between the wheels and the fenders but to me it just doesn't seem right. Maybe it's because I'm old lol. Unless there is a reason to put the body lift on like the wheel is hitting the fender then I would leave it alone.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
I like the way the truck sits now. I know probably a lot of people like the look of a larger gap between the wheels and the fenders but to me it just doesn't seem right. Maybe it's because I'm old lol. Unless there is a reason to put the body lift on like the wheel is hitting the fender then I would leave it alone.
the tires did rub on the back of the fenders until we made it work with some melt mod and some hammering. my fear is they still rub when articulated on a trail so that would be the reason for a 1" body lift.

141 - 145 of 145 Posts