Nissan Frontier Forum banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Goes to show how technically non technology minded I am..if that makes sense to you.
So if I open this up or print it out it would be the correct dimensions? Lol
As long as it prints at 100% size and your printer doesn't reduce to fit or anything.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I originally made that pattern when I was considering fabbing my own spacers, but then found the cheap poly ones.
Yea I first found out about our top strut bolts being offset when my brother give me a spacer lift for a late 90s tacoma. Thanks for posting, it will make things easier for people doing that 1/4” spacer.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Looks about right. You just need to notch those 2 holes inward a bit. Nothing too precise. You can test fit on top of the coil bucket.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
daywalker, what's the weight of those wheels?
i didn't get an exact weight but they seemed lighter than the factory pro4x wheels. overall they were heavier since the falkens are quite a bit heavier than the duratrac's that were on my truck when i bought it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
it was super nice this weekend so decided to go for a cruise on some backroads with the dog on Sunday. Ended up on an unmarked minimum maintenance road, so had an impromptu test of the 4wd. worked out well with the falkens and alldogs lift! this is the aftermath...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Friday night, Steven and i threw the Moog sway bar links and bushings on. Also decided that it was probably time for new shocks, so threw the 5100's on all 4 corners.

The ride is smoother with the 5100s compared to the factory 4600s and pretty sure that is simply because they are longer and it allows for a little more travel.

RDP I completely forgot the spacers at the time, i may trim those and throw them in at a later date!

81 - 90 of 90 Posts