Nissan Frontier Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought mine from Vennerz.com, fit is good and quality is great. I have the steel gray interior and bought the chrome kit and it is almost mirror polished.(fingerprint magnet though) thay have all types of finishes, highly recomend them if you are intrested in a dash kit.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
gfronty05,

A very nice addition to your truck. That is one of the nicest looking interiors that I
have seen on a Frontier.

OkieScot

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for the compliments! This was the first one I did on my friends frontier, Im talking with Jason B from burtman industries to get some more.
I actually did it, its not hard and it stays on long only if you use plenty of the promoter for adhesion, I ordered extra. You can order it from burtmanindustries.com, but you will have to call him up, its not listed on his website yet.As for the grey interior check out the titanium burl, i want that color but it wouldnt look good with the beige. heres the sample!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just got off the phone with JasonB from burtman industries and ordered another dash kit. He gave me a great deal and told me has lots of parts for the new frontier, so check himout, he was very helpful!

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Finally all the write-ups are done and the kits are all added to the site. I had to use pics from a recent Ridgeline install, but the COLORS are 100% correct in the pictures.

www.burtmanindustries.com

Use "Search by Vehicle" to find products.

Some things that set these kits apart:

Most kits being sold are not real wood. Most kits are advertised with a synth wood price and will show a lower price, until you hit the drop box to see the real wood prices. We have both, and you can see pictures of both on the site

The real wood has a very "deep" 3D look to it, aka, Jaguar, Mercedes, BMW. Synthetic wood is a "photograph" of real wood, so, in person, it won't have quite the effect real wood can have. This is not a bad thing, and again, we have many pictures to show the colors.

The edges are tapered where the clear coat ends, and are cut perfectly straight on the edges. I've persoanlly seen many kits that aren't cut straight and they just don't spend the time to do it right. The adhesive backing is also tucked in behind the pieces so dust/dirt won't collect on the edges. Not many, if any do this!

If anyone has any more questions, check out "Testimonials" section on the website:

http://www.burtmanindustries.com/testimonials.php

A lot of owners have posted reviews that may help others. I also stand behind my product 100% if you would happen to have a problem.

Installed pictures of materials:

Many more pics on the site.

www.burtmanindustries.com

Use "Search by Vehicle" to find products.

·
Registered
53 Posts
pics

Does anyone have any more pics of their custome dash kit, i was thinking about gettin the carbon fiber with my charcoal interior. I seen one guys dash kit on a explorer and it looked cheap, the pieces were too thick and made it seem like it didnt belong there.thanks

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
Re: pics

We've sold quite a few but none have sent pics. I can say the quality will look just as good as the pics above.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It was easy to put on but the adhesion promoter was not enough, so you would have to buy more. The quality of the ktis a real good, its a real thick material. It took about an hour to put in and I am very satisfied!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I decided to only put 4 items on my dash from the entire 34 piece kit, and I will probably remove the one I put on the glove compartment handle. I wanted to break up the plasticy dash but I didn't care for the full-on brushed aluminum look. So this is what it looks like and I'm really happy with it, it did what I wanted and it's just enough in my eyes to give it a little distinguished look.

I know what you're all thinking....over $200 bucks for that? Yeah, I made a mistake and could have at least gotten away with the 16 piece kit.....

If anyone out there wants the rest of the kit, I'm willing to let it go for $75 plus whatever shipping. What you see is what you get below. You'll have to order more of that primer stuff from the site. The main dash piece has the masking tape removed already and it gives you an idea what it looks like anyhow. The other pieces haven't even been touched and that's exactly how it came today.

You might be able to get just those pieces I used to complete it, my laziness is your gain. The following link is what I ordered in Real Brushed Aluminum (it's an extra 15%).

http://www.trimsrus.com/cart/customer/product.php?productid=9446&cat=4328&page=1

Let me know,

Greg

1 - 20 of 29 Posts